Standard return from $176
Employees with deductions and minor investments (<5 dividends).
Complex return from $231
The higher rate will apply for the following:
- Rental property schedule. Add $55 for each additional schedule. For joint properties we only charge this fee per property, not per owner.
- Motor vehicle claim using the log book method for the first year of a new car.
- Capital gains tax – simple. Complex gains, e.g. a sale of a property or reconstruction of lost share records will be charged at hourly rates
- Multiple trusts, managed funds or exchange traded funds (ETFs)
- Complex deductions / researching “grey-area” deductions.
- “Shoebox” method. If you bring in a pile of receipts we need to charge to sort/collate those. We recommend you do this prior to the meeting!
- Contractor with a “labour hire” payment summary.
Exact quote will be based on complexity as there is a lot of variation between businesses.
– not GST registered from $330
– GST registered from $440
Hourly rate work charged at $160+GST per hour.
Fee from refund
Fee from refund is available via an external provider. We charge $44 incl GST to cover their fee plus admin time, plus $12 extra if there are two refunds.
Paper / posted copies
We provide an electronic service. For a printed / posted copy an extra fee of $11 applies to cover the extra admin time.